TOKYO LEGACY HALF MARATHON CHARITY
The Sports Legacy Program of the Tokyo Marathon Foundation accepts and welcomes the donation and Charity Runner applications for the Tokyo Legacy Half Marathon 2023 Charity.
For more details, please visit the the Tokyo Legacy Half Marathon 2023 Charity official website: https://legacyhalf.tokyo/en/index.html
About Tokyo Legacy Half Marathon Charity
This is an initiative to expand the circle of charity activities through the Tokyo Legacy Half Marathon.
You can support this initiative by making donations. Those who donate more than the amount specified by the charity organization and wish to run as a Charity Runner, may be selected as a Charity Runner and asked to promote the charity activities while participating in the event.
Tokyo Legacy Half Marathon 2023 Charity
- Official Charity Programs
- Tokyo Marathon Foundation Sports Legacy Program
- Maximum entrants
- How to apply
- Apply for a donation through the donation system at the bottom of the page.
- Application Procedures & Schedule
- ①For those who wish to make a donation application, and also wish to run the event as a Charity Runner
Donation & Charity Runner Application period:
April 28 (Friday), 11:00 a.m. – May 26 (Friday),, 5:00 p.m. (JST)
June 1 (Thursday), 11:00 a.m. – June 8 (Thursday), 5:00 p.m. (JST)
Must be at least 18 years of age on the Tokyo Legacy Half Marathon 2023 race day.
*All rules and regulations set forth for the Tokyo Legacy Half Marathon 2023 apply to Charity Runners.
②For those who wish to donate only
April 28 (Friday), 11:00 a.m. – May 26 (Friday), 5:00 p.m. (JST)
*Minimum amount of donation shall be 1,000 JPY
- Charity Runner Selection Criteria
- 1) Donations per person is 50,000 yen or more: Mandatory
2) First-come-first-served basis
- * Charity runner registration (participation) is voluntary for donators.
* Eligibility for participants as a Charity runner include fulfilling all other requirements and regulations applicable to general marathon participants.
How your donations are used
In its Sports Legacy Program, the Tokyo Marathon Foundation carries out activities based on the four keywords and key concepts of “Sports Dream (Enhancement and Education),” “Sports Foundation (Facilities),” “Sports Expansion (Public Awareness),” and “The Power of Sports (Contributing to Society).” in order to use the platform of sports, unfettered by the boundaries between competitive sports and recreational sports, to pass on a legacy of a brighter future for Tokyo and Japan in the 21st century.
See more details.
Finish lounge exclusively for Charity Runners will be made available. (provisional)